Fullmetal Alchemist story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the FMAstory Maplestory private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kyuubi's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Kyuubi's GM Application   Kyuubi's GM Application EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:42 pm

Name / In Game Name: My name is Eric and my in-game name is Kyuubi

Timezone: My time zone is +8:00 Pacific time.

Why you want to be a Game Master: The reason why I want to become a GM is to support the game and the admins. I'm dedicating my time to provide help others and make the game fun as possible.

How you can benefit the server as a Game Master compared to a normal player: I would treat one another as my family, get to know them better, what do you think about the game? How can you help on improving the game.

Extra skills you can provide:
I can provide a promotional video, become a tester. I can provide being a Tech moderator as well. I am familiar with error codes in maplestory that keep crashing.

Prior experience as a Game Master (if any, please provide visible proof) :
I became a GM on CrashMS before but the server was shutdown due to Nexon.

Any suggestions you have in mind for the server:
I can help players who needs to know what is what and how the server goes! I can also provide my time to test things for the coders. Some bug fixes such as the street light not working, d/cing when boss spawns sometimes.
Extra Info:

aim: yuraimplease

Last edited by Kyuubi on Sat Jul 21, 2012 1:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dajonkay

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi's GM Application   Kyuubi's GM Application EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:13 pm

-First off your application is a bit short,I think you rushed into it to much Atleast try to make it longer.

-2nd of all this is your first post which is an Application Really? You could've made an introduction then just Registering just for the application hoping to be a Gamemaster.

-3rd of all Atleast play the server and get to know everyone before making an application. Like really now no one would know you yet .

-4th of all So you were a GM in CrashMS right Are you sure Because no one knows if your a gm there without proof
I suggest you give us proof of you being a GameMaster in the server.

-5th of all give us one of your videos you have made a promotional video.

-6th Please don't be one of those people who run in servers just for the gm applications and when, You get denied you leave Please don't be one of those people.

(I don't want to be harsh on what, I just said so I wish you good luck.)

Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi's GM Application   Kyuubi's GM Application EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:19 am

dajonkay wrote:
-First off your application is a bit short,I think you rushed into it to much Atleast try to make it longer.

-2nd of all this is your first post which is an Application Really? You could've made an introduction then just Registering just for the application hoping to be a Gamemaster.

-3rd of all Atleast play the server and get to know everyone before making an application. Like really now no one would know you yet .

-4th of all So you were a GM in CrashMS right Are you sure Because no one knows if your a gm there without proof

-6th Please don't be one of those people who run in servers just for the gm applications and when, You get denied you leave Please don't be one of those people.

I actually have been playing the server already. No need to be soo harsh bro and the app says if u have proof. Read the fine print.
Back to top Go down
dajonkay

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi's GM Application   Kyuubi's GM Application EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 1:58 am

Kyuubi wrote:
dajonkay wrote:

I actually have been playing the server already. No need to be soo harsh bro and the app says if u have proof. Read the fine print.

But do you still know the forums of the server or actually the website???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kyuubi's GM Application   Kyuubi's GM Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Kyuubi's GM Application
Page 1 of 1