Fullmetal Alchemist story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the FMAstory Maplestory private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

R3dB's Gm Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
R3dB

R3dB's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: R3dB's Gm Application   R3dB's Gm Application EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:37 am

Name / In Game Name: Kevin, R3db

Timezone: GMT -6:00

Why you want to be a Game Master: I would like to be a Game Master because I like helping people out. For example i gave a new player a few gachpon item. I also like doing events.

How you can benefit the server as a Game Master compared to a normal player: I think that i can Benefit by doing more events and helping players upon request.

Extra skills you can provide: I can do banner's

Prior experience as a Game Master (if any, please provide visible proof) : I am a SGM on my Brothers server. (sorry that its soo big)R3dB's Gm Application Stalks11

Any suggestions you have in mind for the server: I do have a few ideas for the server. My first idea being Mounts like an npc where you can trade crowns or something to get a mount. My second and last is Gm job like have a certain amount of Rbs and crowns and you get Jr gm job with GM roar and that stuff.

Extra Info: If u need to contact me here's my skype TheRealR3dB
Back to top Go down
clinecolin

PostSubject: Re: R3dB's Gm Application   R3dB's Gm Application EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:10 am

I feel like there's a lack of effort on this application, you have a one line answer to all the questions but the suggestions. The picture doesn't prove anything as since, we know you as Kevin/R3dB and neither of those names are in reference that we know of you. And if you're a SGM on your brother's server why leave his server for another one? Giving a new player Gach items isn't as considered helping, its just being generous, helping is as such of showing them around, giving them tips on how to level, answering any questions they have, helping them report a bug they may have found. And this answer bugs me "How you can benefit the server as a Game Master compared to a normal player: I think that i can Benefit by doing more events and helping players upon request." Why would you only help players upon request? Unless you misworded it meaning as if you'll help the players as they need. Add more details, and such, otherwise decent.
Back to top Go down
afreckle
Owner
afreckle

PostSubject: Re: R3dB's Gm Application   R3dB's Gm Application EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 8:00 am

R3dB wrote:
How you can benefit the server as a Game Master compared to a normal player: I think that i can Benefit by doing more events and helping players upon request.

the key phrase for this question was "compared to a normal player". you can always host events and help other players as a normal player. sure, it might be harder to organise than if you were a GM, but if you try hard enough we're sure to notice your efforts and note them for future reference.

R3dB wrote:
Any suggestions you have in mind for the server: I do have a few ideas for the server. My first idea being Mounts like an npc where you can trade crowns or something to get a mount. My second and last is Gm job like have a certain amount of Rbs and crowns and you get Jr gm job with GM roar and that stuff.

i'm pretty sure you can buy mounts in-game already. please correct me if i'm wrong.
i'm uncertain about the gm job idea because what if a player is dedicated towards rbing, but is a complete asshole towards others? then he could get the gm job and abuse players. that's why we process gm applicants before deciding who is best to take the job.
Back to top Go down
http://fmastory.tk
R3dB

PostSubject: idea's   R3dB's Gm Application EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:43 am

I dont mean gm job like super gm I mean it like u get Jr Gm and no commands or anything just gm roar and the gm skills
and i have explored most of the server (oh btw nice touch u did with the ishval war stuff i liked that) and i saw no mount npc
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: R3dB's Gm Application   R3dB's Gm Application Empty

Back to top Go down

R3dB's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1