Fullmetal Alchemist story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the FMAstory Maplestory private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mckartney's Game Master Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mckartney

Mckartney's Game Master Application. Empty
PostSubject: Mckartney's Game Master Application.   Mckartney's Game Master Application. EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Hello, im are mckartney and i gonna tell you about me.

Name/Inn game

Joakim Bucced.

My age is 11.

Timezone: UTC+ 1:00

How you can benefit the server as a Game Master compared to a normal player: I would feel him welcome and giving him tip and asking about he need help and ask if u wanna level somewhere

Prior experience as a Game Master: I have helped many people download some games (not maplestory) but i not have picture or youtube sorry.

Any suggestions you have in mind for the server: Make a npc who are taking u to meso farming and, make a npc that give u training tip and teleport u to a recommended training place for ur lvl

Extra Info:Sorry i don't wanna share this Sad

Extra skills: I never giving up, i are helpful, Banning hackers,Mostly active.

Why i wanna be a gm: Because im not very busy im very helpful 1 and i want that all shall have a great day on FAM and if i see any hackers i gonna bann/justice but i shall do all i can to help people with problem and i want that all want the game fair.

Im from norwegian and im very good at english but sometime my grammar is bad but i can try fix that.

Experience: Helped many from real maplestory and helped someone download and im a fast writer but sometime i write slow because i have something in my hand.

Please read this, and write what u mean.

Well thats all about me but im downloader anyway.

Last edited by mckartney on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I forgot something timezone and some more)
Back to top Go down

Mckartney's Game Master Application.
Page 1 of 1