Fullmetal Alchemist story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the FMAstory Maplestory private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xWasabii's App :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NickLikeWasabii

xWasabii's App :) Empty
PostSubject: xWasabii's App :)   xWasabii's App :) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:51 pm

Name / In Game Name: Nick/xWasabii

Timezone: (UTC+08:00) Kuala Lumpur,Singapore

Why you want to be a Game Master: The reason that I wanna be a GM is to help at the server as much as I can with anything that is needed my help.When I meet several hackers,but i cant do anything to stop them.I sure not letting the hackers to trying hack in our server. So i wanna make a change in the server let the server don't so dead and i will host events to keep the server hot.While new players have some problems or questions about the server i will do my best to help them solve their problems answering their questions about our server.

How you can benefit the server as a Game Master compared to a normal player:
You should pick me to become a GM because I have good patience, quick and right judgement and I am very respectful and understanding. If I am not a very good GM in your server, just say the word, and I will step down and apologize for not meeting your standards. I will treat everyone will the most respect possible, and follow all rules and any requests given to me by Higher Ranking officials.

Extra skills you can provide: I don't have any skill if needed i would glad to learn but i have experience from other server so I know how to be a positive leader and I have a strong, but soft inner heart.

Prior experience as a Game Master (if any, please provide visible proof) :Last time i reformat my com then i lost all my picture . Sorry,i don't have any backup files.

Any suggestions you have in mind for the server: my 1st idea is put a npc that can get some rare mount skills that need alot of rebirth, vote point and crowns to get a mount skills.(barlog,spaceship and witch's broomstick) " 2rd idea is make a npc that can get gm job ofcuz not sgm job and no gm commands (the gm job skill is like only gm roar , haste and teleport only just a normal admin skill book ) and also need alot of rebirth, vote point and crowns to get it. 3rd is add some achievement that you could possibly do is that once someone get 1st rebirth , 500 rebirth,3000rebirth,5000rebirth,10000rebirth to get some reward.(example like 1st rb get little nx and crown then when someone reach 5k rebirth get like 50,000 nx and 5k crown or what )Another suggestion is to incorporate party quests that could give nx+crowns. This would let the community have fun together while also help themselves. 4th is add a place that monster drop crowns in vote point npc (like need 1 vote point to go there for 1 min) 5th is add a pvp ch and pvp npc that can increase pvp hp and dmg to let all the pvper more fun.(example like increase yr pvp hp by 1000 for 1 pvp point ) and pvp kill 1 person get few pvp point.

Extra Info: I am not a poor sport, even if i don't become a GM i will still be myself and i would try again next time with an even better GM application! I wish everyone else good luck who ever else is gonna apply good luck.Thanks who's are reading my Gm Application.

Last edited by NickLikeWasabii on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:51 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
afreckle
Owner
afreckle

PostSubject: Re: xWasabii's App :)   xWasabii's App :) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 2:59 pm

please follow the gm format provided for you in the GM Applications section of the forums and redo your application Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fmastory.tk
NickLikeWasabii

PostSubject: Re: xWasabii's App :)   xWasabii's App :) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 2:18 pm

afreckle wrote:
please follow the gm format provided for you in the GM Applications section of the forums and redo your application Smile

opps,sorry. thanks for remind . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iAnthony

PostSubject: Re: xWasabii's App :)   xWasabii's App :) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:29 pm

Ay man nice app, I like your ideas to (not all of them) The whole , A map that drops crowns Was an idea I had as a donor reward like 5$ = 1min in the map with a decent drop rate chance to get people donating , And the NPC for GM Skills, I'm glad someones on my side with those lol! Either way , You sound like you'd Make a good GM and your the first person I've seen (as far as i remember) if you don't meet the requirements if your put through a trial run you'd step down , Which makes it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier to fire you < JK , either way , nice idea's man and good luck

~Anthony
Back to top Go down
NickLikeWasabii

PostSubject: Re: xWasabii's App :)   xWasabii's App :) EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:05 pm

iAnthony wrote:
Ay man nice app, I like your ideas to (not all of them) The whole , A map that drops crowns Was an idea I had as a donor reward like 5$ = 1min in the map with a decent drop rate chance to get people donating , And the NPC for GM Skills, I'm glad someones on my side with those lol! Either way , You sound like you'd Make a good GM and your the first person I've seen (as far as i remember) if you don't meet the requirements if your put through a trial run you'd step down , Which makes it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier to fire you < JK , either way , nice idea's man and good luck

~Anthony

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
afreckle
Owner
afreckle

PostSubject: Re: xWasabii's App :)   xWasabii's App :) EmptyFri Aug 03, 2012 3:24 pm

NickLikeWasabii wrote:
Why you want to be a Game Master: The reason that I wanna be a GM is to help at the server as much as I can with anything that is needed my help.When I meet several hackers,but i cant do anything to stop them.I sure not letting the hackers to trying hack in our server. So i wanna make a change in the server let the server don't so dead and i will host events to keep the server hot.While new players have some problems or questions about the server i will do my best to help them solve their problems answering their questions about our server.

how would you detect players hacking and what would you do if you found that to be the case?

you have the potential as a regular player to host player events in order to not "let the server don't so dead". you don't HAVE to be GM to be able to achieve that.

as a normal player who's played the server for quite some time, you can already try your best to help players "solve their problems". how would being a GM change the way you "solve their problems" ?

NickLikeWasabii wrote:
How you can benefit the server as a Game Master compared to a normal player:
You should pick me to become a GM because I have good patience, quick and right judgement and I am very respectful and understanding. If I am not a very good GM in your server, just say the word, and I will step down and apologize for not meeting your standards. I will treat everyone will the most respect possible, and follow all rules and any requests given to me by Higher Ranking officials.

instead of apologizing for not meeting our standards, why not try and meet (if not exceed) our standards? i understand that you're trying to look like you respect our decisions, but why not avoid that situation in the first place?

"any requests given to me by Higher Ranking officials".... so if a GM asked you to annoy another player endlessly, would you do that? seems like it would be a contradiction of what you have put as your answer.

NickLikeWasabii wrote:
Extra skills you can provide: I don't have any skill if needed i would glad to learn but i have experience from other server so I know how to be a positive leader and I have a strong, but soft inner heart.

what parts of other servers have you gained experience from to make you a "positive leader" and "have a strong, but soft inner heart" ?

NickLikeWasabii wrote:
Prior experience as a Game Master (if any, please provide visible proof) :Last time i reformat my com then i lost all my picture . Sorry,i don't have any backup files.

it didn't occur to you to make any backup files at all before reformatting?

NickLikeWasabii wrote:
Any suggestions you have in mind for the server: my 1st idea is put a npc that can get some rare mount skills that need alot of rebirth, vote point and crowns to get a mount skills.(barlog,spaceship and witch's broomstick) " 2rd idea is make a npc that can get gm job ofcuz not sgm job and no gm commands (the gm job skill is like only gm roar , haste and teleport only just a normal admin skill book ) and also need alot of rebirth, vote point and crowns to get it. 3rd is add some achievement that you could possibly do is that once someone get 1st rebirth , 500 rebirth,3000rebirth,5000rebirth,10000rebirth to get some reward.(example like 1st rb get little nx and crown then when someone reach 5k rebirth get like 50,000 nx and 5k crown or what )Another suggestion is to incorporate party quests that could give nx+crowns. This would let the community have fun together while also help themselves. 4th is add a place that monster drop crowns in vote point npc (like need 1 vote point to go there for 1 min) 5th is add a pvp ch and pvp npc that can increase pvp hp and dmg to let all the pvper more fun.(example like increase yr pvp hp by 1000 for 1 pvp point ) and pvp kill 1 person get few pvp point.

i really like your suggestions and will seriously take them into consideration Smile

NickLikeWasabii wrote:
Extra Info: I am not a poor sport, even if i don't become a GM i will still be myself and i would try again next time with an even better GM application! I wish everyone else good luck who ever else is gonna apply good luck.Thanks who's are reading my Gm Application.

why not do your very best in the very first GM application you make? that way, if you get rejected, you know you've done your very best and can't do anything more about it. otherwise, it's just going to be edit after edit which kind of defeats the purpose of applications helping to filter through GM applicants.
Back to top Go down
http://fmastory.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: xWasabii's App :)   xWasabii's App :) Empty

Back to top Go down

xWasabii's App :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fullmetal Alchemist story :: Applications :: Game Master-
Jump to: