Share | 

Smacker's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cubsrock

PostSubject: Smacker's GM App   Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Name / In Game Name: Smacker

Timezone: Central Time zone, UTC-6

Why you want to be a Game Master: I would like to be a Game Master because I have been searching through server and server to try to find a great server to play and I came upon this server FMA. I wouldn't think this is a very good reason but I would love to be on and try to attract more people to this server. I have been on other servers but the GameMasters were never online and thought is probably why people quit right away. They did not have any help. I would love to help new players in FMA and try to make them stick to this server and bring other players.

How you can benefit the server as a Game Master compared to a normal player: I would be on more often because I would have more important stuff to do. Also I would be able to attract many more players because I can make videos and take pictures of stuff I couldn't get as a normal player and advertise. I usually do that just for fun and try to attract more players into this server.

Extra skills you can provide: Well not that much but I do know pretty much everything about maplestory xD. Been playing since Beta. That probably doesn't mean anything but still worth saying.

Prior experience as a Game Master (if any, please provide visible proof) : I have been GM in a couple server, including my own server. I tried to make a DchaosMS server with MoopleDEV source. I was successfully ingame with everything but I had to stop with it because my computer is, in the nicest way possible, messed up.... But yea I would keep making my own but can't. I would also be glad to code some easy stuff if you would like. I will post edit pictures soon, I just have to see if I still have them.

Any suggestions you have in mind for the server: Uhm, I would suggest to add like UI.wz and some others that don't have a big file size. And instead of downloading 1 by 1, why not making them all together or something? That is just my suggestion.

Extra Info: Uhm nothing much just that if you would like to add me on msn add itzmejesse hotmail

This is a server I was HeadGM on called HeroicStories. I wasn't the admin but I helped/coded the owner with custom npcs. I created the wz edit there were more that i created but I can't find right now.
com

I did not create the free market. The owner Brian did.

skill

This is another server i was a gm on. ViciousMS.
Forums=heroicstories forumotion com(dash)forum

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clinecolin

PostSubject: Re: Smacker's GM App   Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:18 am

I like this application, some effort put in on all the answers, quality evidence of being GM, but one joke HAS to be made, but you coded the owner? Lol, well good luck, and have fun!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
cubsrock

PostSubject: Re: Smacker's GM App   Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:42 pm

clinecolin wrote:
I like this application, some effort put in on all the answers, quality evidence of being GM, but one joke HAS to be made, but you coded the owner? Lol, well good luck, and have fun!

xD sorry I meant to say

helped/coded with the owner to make custom npcs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dajonkay

PostSubject: Re: Smacker's GM App   Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:24 pm

cubsrock:Last visit : Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:25 pm
If an owner or player could check if hes still in game because Hes inactive in forums now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smacker's GM App   

Back to top Go down

Smacker's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fullmetal Alchemist story :: Applications :: Game Master-
Jump to: