AuthorMessage
klimmilk

PostSubject: BluePaper's GM App   Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:31 am

Name / In Game Name:
BluePaper

Timezone:
My timezone is GMT+10 located in Australia

Why you want to be a Game Master:
I would like and love to be a SGM or GM because i would help the community grow like my own family. I also enjoy helping people become familiar to this server and enjoy it to the max. This way it helps me to become more confident in myself to devote my time to cooperate with them anyway possible. I would especially look out for dupers, wz edit hackers, dmg hackers etc... Another thing to mention is the famous quote "With great power comes with great responsibility" i will give my best in everything i do for this server and take responsibility according to my actions. I also LOVE hosting events as it is enjoyable.

How you can benefit the server as a Game Master compared to a normal player:
[EDIT]
There have been times when there are hardly any GM's online and this is the problem many players encounter when they are seeking for help which only GM's can do. For example: When a player purchases a Stat item and the NPC gives out a faulty normal stat item, then the player may come up to the GM and ask for a refund with provided proof that the item was faulty. I am also an active player thus this may assist the players that seek for assistance whereas when other GM's are offline. Also GM's can do the job much more quicker and efficient. For example: Banning players when there is a hacker, duper etc... or for hosting Events when a player requests an event to be hosted then I would be there to host it for them.

Extra skills you can provide:
Some skills i may provide for the server may be :
-Mulitple Languages (I speak English, Korean and a very little of German and Japanese)
-I can invite friends to move onto this server (Once have and i will keep inviting)
-Communicating with others that are lonely, bored, or are in need of help
-I have learned many Photoshop skills and am kindly delighted to use them if requested Smile
Prior experience as a Game Master (if any, please provide visible proof) :
As i said that i would be providing evidence that i have been a SGM/GM here they are:

This is me in hide mode making my move on this dmg hacker (Obviously got temp ban for a few days by me)

Chilling with my friends copying what i wore Razz

Any suggestions you have in mind for the server:
Some suggestions may be custom items and mobs. If this was to happen then it would take this server to a whole new experience and level with much more excitement.

Last edited by klimmilk on Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clinecolin

PostSubject: Re: BluePaper's GM App   Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:24 am

Very good application, everything detailed, and love how you said you would love to help players out and everything, it would be a HUGE HUGE HUGE plus if you start inviting your friends now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
klimmilk

PostSubject: Re: BluePaper's GM App   Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:24 am

Thank you ClineColin Very Happy
i will give my best shot to invite my friends hope we get to know each other more further Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BluePaper's GM App   

Back to top Go down

BluePaper's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fullmetal Alchemist story :: Applications :: Game Master-
Jump to: