Fullmetal Alchemist story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the FMAstory Maplestory private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael GM App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Michael

Michael

Michael GM App Empty
PostSubject: Michael GM App   Michael GM App EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:39 am

Name / In Game Name: Michael Carter/Michael

Timezone: PST-8

Why i want to be a Game Master:
I would like to become a Game Master to help other players reach there goals and help answer any questions they have about the server. Also, I think hosting events is very exciting. I will not allow players to be disrespectful to other fellow players or Game Masters and I will not allow any stealing.

How you can benefit the server as a Game Master compared to a normal player:
I can benefit this server as a Game Master because I can be on almost 24-Hours a day answering questions and doing events. I can also benefit outside of the game on XAT chat, I can make people members answer questions on there as well. Overall I think i would be a very useful Game Master, I have a very flexible schedule and I can always be called through Skype, Phone, Messenger, Etc.

Extra skills you can provide:
I am currently learning php coding and getting a lot of useful tips and tutorials from Colin and hopefully I will be able to benefit the server greatly with coding.

Prior experience as a Game Master (if any, please provide visible proof) :
I have had some experience as a Game Master in server named Qmaple that I played on for a long time. Qmaple has currently been terminated and is no more. I have also practiced making multiple private servers, with only one that I tried to publish and use Hamachi. That didnt go well for me and i didnt get any players so now I am hoping to help Fullmetal Alchemist Story to the very end.

Any suggestions you have in mind for the server:
I think that the server is very nice and there is only one thing that I have in mind and that is the payment option OneBip for donations because some people don't have Paypal and OneBip is also mobile payments which can also be convenient.

Extra Info:

Some extra info about me is that I play soccer and plan to play professionally. My skype name is iiMichaeli and i would be glad to add anyone Smile. I am 16 years old and I am mixed with African American and White. Thats me thank you for reading xD.

Back to top Go down
ReYaD

ReYaD

Michael GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael GM App   Michael GM App EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 12:47 am

Good Job Michael , But Many Of Your Answers Was " To Answer People's Questions " That's Not A Good Answer For All Of The Questions In The Application , And You Didn't Give A Proof That You Was A GM In QMaple.
But Im With You About OneBip Donation , I Don't Have A Credit Card To Use It On PayPal Or SomeThing So I Have Some Money On OneBip And No One Want A OneBip Donation ; Only PayPal Or MasterCard.

AnyWays ; Good Job , And Good Luck Wink
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/reyaddev
Michael

Michael

Michael GM App Empty
PostSubject: Thankyou   Michael GM App EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 1:20 am

Thankyou I really appreciate it and yeah im sry i didnt hav any proof for the GM on Qmaple I honestly dont have any and yea lol i think i couldve been better on this application.

Wish Me Luck Everyone, thx
Back to top Go down
ReYaD

ReYaD

Michael GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael GM App   Michael GM App EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:14 am

Good Luck Michael :3
Back to top Go down
http://xat.com/reyaddev
afreckle
Owner
afreckle

Michael GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael GM App   Michael GM App EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 3:46 am

we liked your application, so you're through to the final phase of GM selections.

Onwards to the next stage!
Back to top Go down
http://fmastory.tk
Sponsored content

Michael GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael GM App   Michael GM App Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael GM App
Page 1 of 1