(Becky) Gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iiBecky

PostSubject: (Becky) Gm app   Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:51 am

Name / In Game Name: Becky / Becky

Timezone: GMT +10

Why you want to be a Game master:
So I can learn more and be really good friends with other players and GMs.I feel that by helping them solve their problems makes me really happy. Most of the time i am a Positive person. i would really like to be a Gm because i can learn more stuff, then i already have.

How you can benefit the server as a Game Master compared to a normal player:
I've been on the server more then normal players. i've already started building really close friendships with someone the players and Gms already, and i really hope i can keep going with that. i like helping people that are new or needs help. Even sometimes when I'm on by myself i like to be on because i just want to be on the server.

Extra skills you can provide:
I don't really have any skills on this server but i'm aways ready to learn when other gm ready to teach me. but i've alread learned alot about helping other people in whatever they need but only if its ok on this server.

Any suggestions you have in mind for the server:
Suggestion, do i have any boy. Jokes!! My only suggestion is have a really really awesome Moving Banna for the server with FMAstory on it. and saying We're the Best come join us now. i would love to make it for the server, but the only thing is i dont know how to make it Razz

Extra Info:
Im currently attending Secondary collage in Australia, but i also like steve i finished Exam and having Term break soon so i should have more time to play with everyone on the server new or old player.... (when i say old i don't mean old people Razz)

Thanks for the time readying this Very Happy

affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xBrandonx
Game Moderator

PostSubject: RE:(Becky) Gm app   Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:28 am

How you can benefit the server as a Game Master compared to a normal player:
I've been on the server more then normal players. i've already started building really close friendships with someone the players and Gms already, and i really hope i can keep going with that. i like helping people that are new or needs help. Even sometimes when I'm on by myself i like to be on because i just want to be on the server.

i just didn't understand how building close friendships with people can help benefit the server compared to a regular player. and also help new players. A lot of people can help regular players. even new players can help other new players.

But other than that i thought the app was Alright. Good luck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beam
Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: (Becky) Gm app   Sat Jun 23, 2012 7:57 am

Overall, this is a well done application. It's quite detailed.

Firstly, about the idea of learning more stuff, I do have to mention that becoming a GM in game, is also about practising what you have learnt.

For instance, you'll need to have a bit of knowledge of the present "bugs" in-game, and minor details of gameplay which some players may not be following.
That being said, I don't mind giving new people opportunities to learn on the job as well.

As for the suggestions, I really hope you can come up with a suggestion that's applicable in game as well.

As such, because I have seen you being active and all, I would recommend that you can start off from an Event GM first.

Thanks.
Beam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Becky) Gm app   

Back to top Go down

(Becky) Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fullmetal Alchemist story :: Applications :: GFX :: Accepted-
Jump to: