AuthorMessage
aglaid

PostSubject: Pride's GM application    Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:51 am

Name / In Game Name

Colin Park, Pride

Timezone:

PST, Pacific time zone

Why you want to be a Game Master:

Well, I have always wanted to be in a position of power where I can help players and other people with there problems, I would want the position of Game Master in FMA story so I can recruit new players, while helping the current players. I would also like to be a GM for other problems that might occur in FMA story. I would co-operate to who ever assigns me my job's as a GM and do whatever asked whenever asked, I am also an experienced player in Maplestory overall, and a hardcore Full Metal Alchemist fanXD.

How you can benefit the server as a Game Master compared to a normal player:

Well with the powers of the Game Master job I would use them to benefit the server by having fun while also being a serious hard working GM, I would achieve those goals by having fun events and communicating with players and their suggestions to the server, on the other hand if there were problems such as, hacking, scamming, harassment, that's when things would start to get more serious. Overall I think I could benefit the server's needs if not more, and make sure the players are having a enjoyable time with their stay at FMA story.

Extra skills you can provide:

Well, I am good at brainstorming and ideas, I am also a good listener and talker. I could come up with beneficial ideas for the server that would help it prosper, I also tend to get along with players very well. I am very cooperative when it comes to doing my assigned jobs as a GM.

Prior experience as a Game Master (if any, please provide visible proof) :

I have not been a GM prior, but I have friends that have been GM's and I have seen how they work and I am ready to be one.

Any suggestions you have in mind for the server:

Not at the moment but once I view the server from a GM's point of view I'm sure I will come up with very helpful suggestions

Extra Info:

Skype Contact info: ipapabuddhai, if you need to contact me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beam
Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Pride's GM application    Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:04 am

Quote :
I would want the position of Game Master in FMA story so I can recruit new players, while helping the current players. I would also like to be a GM for other problems that might occur in FMA story.
As I have not seen you in-game before, I would like to find out from you, what are the problems that you think is occurring in FMAStory?

Quote :
Not at the moment but once I view the server from a GM's point of view I'm sure I will come up with very helpful suggestions
Honestly speaking, you do not need to look from a GM's point of view, to give suggestions. Other players can do the same, without becoming GMs.
I would suggest that you come in-game more often, and then give another suggestion that really shows that you have played this server.

Overall, good attempt, but it's still lacking a lot, because I have not seen you online often/before.

Thanks.
Beam
Back to top Go down
View user profile
aglaid

PostSubject: Re: Pride's GM application    Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:00 am

well, for the first one I was not talking about current problems, I was talking about problems that might occur later on.

for the second, Ive noticed that people come to GM's for a problem adding somewhat of a new view.

that's just my reasoning, thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
afreckle
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pride's GM application    Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:47 am

we liked your application, so you're through to the final phase of GM selections.

Onwards to the next stage!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fmastory.tk
afreckle
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Pride's GM application    Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:48 am

haven't seen you in xat nor in-game for ages.

Denied
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fmastory.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride's GM application    

Back to top Go down

Pride's GM application
Page 1 of 1