Share | 

Apply for SuperGM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tanzihong1997@hotmail.com

PostSubject: Apply for SuperGM   Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:34 am

Name / In Game Name:Zi Hong/ BluSharks

Timezone:GMT+ 08:00

Why you want to be a Game Master:Happy for helping everyone, have a good friendship with GMs and players and STOP CHEATER!

How you can benefit the server as a Game Master compared to a normal player:i can check whether there's a Duper or Cheater. And checking bug too~ ( These are the thing that all players can do~ pale )

Extra skills you can provide: Held a fantastic event!

Prior experience as a Game Master (if any, please provide visible proof) : JuniorGM in LeafMS (no photo~ sorry) IGN:Blusharks p/s: I think just level 2 GM~ Very Happy rabbit

Any suggestions you have in mind for the server: Make a fun community without CHEATER!!! And try my best to solve players question~ Very Happy

Extra Info:I am just a teenager (15 year-old) , and I hope you all will give me some advice if I made mistaken. I hope that I can have the opportunity to help players. Thank you Smile

Last edited by tanzihong1997@hotmail.com on Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
afreckle
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Apply for SuperGM   Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Please edit your application after taking a look at the example Game Master application post Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://fmastory.tk
tanzihong1997@hotmail.com

PostSubject: Edited    Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:27 pm

Thanks for remind~^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
afreckle
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Apply for SuperGM   Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:22 am

tanzihong1997@hotmail.com wrote:

Why you want to be a Game Master:Happy for helping everyone, have a good friendship with GMs and players and STOP CHEATER!

How you can benefit the server as a Game Master compared to a normal player:i can check whether there's a Duper or Cheater. And checking bug too~ ( These are the thing that all players can do~ pale )

as you said, aren't those things already available for normal players to do? we're looking for someone who, by being promoted, can use their new skills to help the server in ways that they haven't been able to do as a normal player.

Extra skills you can provide: Held a fantastic event!

that's not really a skill. many people can host events and call them 'fantastic'. even players can hold their own events to some extent. from this question, we were expecting to see what skills you could contribute to the server other than those in-game (eg. coding, gfx, etc).

Any suggestions you have in mind for the server: Make a fun community without CHEATER!!! And try my best to solve players question~ Very Happy

you can always alert GM's in-game to any online 'cheaters', so you don't necessarily have to be a GM yourself to accomplish the first part. similarly for the second part of your answer, any player can try their best to solve another player's question without being a Game Master.

Please wait for responses from other Game Masters so we can reach a uniform decision on this application.
Back to top Go down
xBrandonx
Game Moderator

PostSubject: RE:Apply for SuperGM   Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:01 am

Honestly i thought the app was too short. You basically answered everything in 1 sentence.

Any suggestions you have in mind for the server: Make a fun community without CHEATER!!! And try my best to solve players question~

i also didn't like that because that's not really a suggestion to me.

i vote to deny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beam
Game Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Apply for SuperGM   Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:10 am

A slightly messy application, but still good attempt.

Based on your responses, you are willing to help to catch hackers.
As such, I will ask you a few questions.

How will you deal, with a damage hacker?
What would you do if you found a player with MSIs (illegally obtained)?
How do you decide if the MSIs were obtained legally or not?

If you can answer all three questions well, I wouldn't mind creating a new GM rank for you, with the power to only ban players.

Thanks.
Beam

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Johnnyx

PostSubject: Supergm   Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:38 pm

can i be a sgm i will help people and i will go on daily and i will make people play this sever because it is the best of all
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReYaD

PostSubject: Re: Apply for SuperGM   Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:21 am

Lack Of Details , Sorry I Think It Should Be Denied
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xat.com/reyaddev
afreckle
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Apply for SuperGM   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:59 am

your responses were too short and too generic and that didn't make your application outstanding at all.

Denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for SuperGM   

Back to top Go down

Apply for SuperGM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fullmetal Alchemist story :: Applications :: Game Master :: Denied-
Jump to: